Tuesday, May 21 | 11:00am – 1:30pm
With Rita Heikenfeld and Ron Wilson
Through the years, this class has gained a cult-like following for anyone who wants to grow like a pro and cook like a pro! Cookingwith homegrown produce and herbs is an in-demand skill, so joinRita and Ron as they share tips and strategies on improving your DIY skills in the yard, garden and kitchen. Some lucky students will go home with potted plants!
- Goat Cheese Croustades with Honey, Herbes de Provence and Toasted Walnuts
- Shepherd’s Salad with Sumac and Cumin
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Basil, Thyme and Pepperoncini Herb Paste
- Rainbow Potatoes with Butter and Mint
- Peach and Blueberry Claufouti with Lavender Rose Petal Su